It’s crunchy, it’s creamy, it’s sweet & salty and it’s truly the perfect way to use your summer produce and impress your friends at the next bbq!
Have you ever clicked on a recipe online after a Google search and there isn’t a “jump to recipe” button and you have to scroll through endless text of who-cares before getting to the recipe? That’s annoying, right?
So, we’re going to keep this part short because your time is valuable! Yes, we’d like to recruit you. Why should you consider Kale?
- Near-100% splits
- Low fees
- Seriously good training and support
For any sales transaction (residential/commercial) you’ll keep 100% of the commission minus $350. No hidden fees, franchise charges, or whatever nonsense fees other brokerages charge. You get the full commission minus $350.
We have a more traditional split here – 80% for residential rentals, 90% for commercial rentals. There’s also a $15 rental transaction fee.
Just two! Annual fee of $199 for e&o, monthly fee of $54 for training, tech, and support.
For those who love training, we have four ways we train brokers.
- One-on-One – with a trainer. They will work around your schedule and meet with you as often as you’d like.
- Small Group – eight week intensive program meeting weekly with a coach and 5-10 other agents. Focus on skill development and accountability.
- Large Group – 3x per week we have trainings any agent can jump on which talk about the current state of the market and opportunities to explore.
- Bonus – 750+ training videos available for on-demand streaming 24×7. We’ve been recording trainings for years so you can explore this library at leisure.
We have a simple policy. Our seven support reps answer every call from a Kale broker between 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. No voicemails. No waiting to hear back. We’re ready to help!
Okay, enough pitching Kale! You came here for this salad recipe!
…although, if you’d like to learn more about what we offer, please click here!
Summer Glow Strawberry Kale Salad
- Total Time: 30min
We swiped this amazing recipe from the good people over at Ambitious Kitchen.
Beautiful strawberry kale salad tossed with fresh strawberries, sweet corn, creamy avocado and a delicious cilantro lime dressing. This fresh chopped kale salad is wonderful as-is and the perfect base for your favorite proteins! Enjoy as a seasonal side dish or lunch all summer long.
For the dressing:
For the salad:
- 6 cups finely chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 heaping cup halved strawberries
- 1 avocado, sliced or diced
- 1 cup corn, raw, grilled or sauteed (I prefer raw off the cob or grilled)
- 1/2 cup feta crumbles
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup shelled roasted and salted pistachios (or sub toasted sliced almonds)
Optional protein add-ins:
- 8 ounces bacon, optional
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
First make your cilantro lime dressing. You can find the recipe here.
Add your finely chopped kale to a bowl. Remember you want to REALLY chop the kale very well. Pour the dressing over the kale and use tongs or clean hands to massage the dressing into the kale; you REALLY want to get it mixed well, so toss together for a few minutes to help break down the kale. Allow the dressing to sit with the kale for 15 minutes or longer to help the kale marinate with the dressing.
Finally add your strawberries, avocado, corn, feta crumbles, sliced red onion, pistachios to the bowl with the kale. Give it a gentle toss with tongs to combine everything. Serves 4. Salad will keep well in the fridge for 1-3 days.
To make vegan: leave off feta or use a plant based feta crumble.
If you want to make this a full meal or more heartier, I suggest adding some chicken or salmon. Honey mustard chicken or maple glazed salmon would be amazing with this salad. I also think bacon adds a nice salty element to the salad.
- Prep Time: 30min
- Category: Salad
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 424kcal
- Sugar: 10.4g
- Fat: 31.9g
- Saturated Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 31.1g
- Fiber: 10.1g
- Protein: 10.5g
Kale Realty offers 100% commissions on all sales to brokers (minus a $350 fee). We’d be thrilled to add you to the team! You can schedule a call or meeting with D.J. by clicking here.